Fish Attractant (Scent Gel)

Product: Fish Attractant (Scent Gel)

Blog Entries

Default Fish Attractant (Scent Gel)

Product Manufacturer: MegaStrike
    Proven by years of use in national tournaments by many of the pros, including legendary 9 time Angler of the Year, Roland Martin and Bass Pro Lee Bailey, Jr.

No Bass Fisherman should be caught without it in the boat and on his lures. We have spent nine years developing MegaStrike and now you can have the secret fish attractant responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars in winnings on the national tournament circuit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version.

Name:	megastrike.jpg‎
Views:	64
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	38017

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Blog Entries

Price Paid: 10
    Recommended: yes
    Cons: expensive
    Pros: tube, application, residual smell
    So far I really like this product. Have been looking for a scent product that is effective, but also convenient to use in the kayak. Have tried a couple that were either too strong/too clumsy in the close quarters. This one seems much better so far. Small tube that's easy to store and resilient, gel application tip that puts out a 1/16th in stream. Scent doesn't overpower you so no problem spreading it on with fingers, and it sure seems to work.

Price Paid: 10
    Recommended: yes
    I have been using the product for years.. Great! They changed the formula a year or two ago, but still works good. If you yank your bait out of a fish's mouth, it will bite it again.

I give it an 8 because I haven't used any other products like this and don't have anything to compare it to.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements