NC Angler Forums banner

Flyrod Bream fishing on Hickory

10K views 73 replies 16 participants last post by  draggsxr1000 
#1 ·
Some of use were talking about fly fishing for bream on Hickory one day in June. http://www.ncangler.com/forums/threads/38377-Gonna-start-tying

If anyone wants to meet up and sling some foam bugs, I am good for June 9th. I was thinking Gunpowder landing would be the most yak friendly place to start out from. I can bring the boat and take someone without a boat out with me.

What do you think?? The landing will probably get to crowed on a Sat. afternoon in June for a cookout or anything after we get through fishing, but I am sure we could think of somewhere close to gather for a late lunch.

Darrell

#13 ·
I work part time and my days to work are Wed afternoons, Fri, Sat and Sun I open the store at 6:30am-about 3PM...so that puts me out for most happenings on the weekend. The plus side is I'm off on Mon-Tue and Thur when most others are working and that means not many on the water..:):)
<*))))>{

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.