Hi fellow anglers (and those of you "lurking"). I hope you've seen what a great fishing resource NCangler.com is for North Carolina Anglers and that you've chosen to join our online fishing community. To join simply click on this Register link or the button above and follow the instructions. You must enter your Date of Birth in order for us to comply with Federal Regulations (COPPA) regarding parental consent for children under the age of 13 to participate on the site. If you enter your birth date incorrectly please email us for assistance in securing your registration. You can choose in your User Control Panel (UserCP) whether or not to show your age or birthday, after registering. But you must enter your Date of Birth during registration to sucessfully register on our site. Registration is completely FREE so why not join today!

After registering on the site please stop by our Meet and Greet forum. It is a place for new members to introduce themselves to the rest of the members. You tell as little or as much as you want, but try to reel it into talking about your passion for fishing. I'm hooked, so I made the first cast, now its your turn to bite!