NC Angler Forums banner

Bogue Inlet /Bear Inlet

Inshore 
2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  srohde 
#1 ·
So Thursday I had my friend and fellow Red Xer Arron call me up we were talking when he asked me, if I would take him and his wife out to Bear Island so they could be married. Well of corse I said yes ! So we headed out today and Ill tell you it is was the most interesting journey, Arron could not of picked a harder spot for me to get my boat into. It's just a good thing that I brought my waders because a few times I had to get off the boat and pull it through shallow water. I am not use to carrying seven people on my boat but I made a exception. Anyway after pushing here and pulling there we finally made to the spot right as the tide started to go out. The wedding was not that long due to the tide but, to have the experience to take a friend out and be there as he took part in marriage was amazing! Congratulations Arron I could not be any happier for you. We may not of caught any fish but Arron hooked a heck of a woman, who he can spend his life with with and they can share great times together. Here is a few of the pictures from today and yes I am still in my waders pure class for me lol

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes sir thanks a lot captain! You know your in the best of fishing clubs when you need a last minute favor and the first person in your RedX phone book is ready and willing to lend a hand

Had to get married in the same place I proposed! Sorry for all the wading around, at least Daniel had waders, I was in boat shoes lol

#10 ·
Thanks guys I'll put some more pics up later it was Definately the fishing couples dream wedding....

You guys might think this is cool- Rachel and I each tied half of a double uni knot and then slid them together after we exchanged rings to signify the fact that without each other we are weak and can "slip", but we gain strength thru each other.... I thought it was pretty cool

#18 ·
Ok guys thx again and thx to the mod who gave us front page on the site! My wife got a kick out of that!!!!!

I promise I'll post the rest of the pictures soon and do a decent little writeup in scuttlebutt forum.... Tho I got a kick that Daniel put this in fishing reports

#19 ·
Yup I got the rest of the pics posted I'm scuttlebutt along with a full story detailing just how far Daniel pulled the boat lol

Reactions: BigE818 and RouseD
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.