\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n

\r\n\r\n Default Native Watercraft Slayer 12\' & 14.5\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
Product Manufacturer: Native Watercraft
Not long ago anglers wishing to expand their “bank boundaries” were fairly content purchasing a basic recreational kayak and modifying it to suit their specific fishing needs. In the late 1980’s, for me, that meant adding a simple bungee cord as a rod holder to the deck of my Perception Corsica S, a whitewater kayak. A few calendar cycles later and the number of options available to the beginner and advanced kayak angler can be overwhelming. Manufacturers have stepped up convenience, comfort and functionary features, many of which increase gear organization ease while affording all-day comfort.
\n
\nTo continue reading please see the original article host at Get:Outdoors which includes 32 photos.
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n Like This Post\r\n  \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[397176] = "397176,397176"; pn[0] = ",397176"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[1065] = "yak4fish"; // -->

Threaded View

Angler Member
    Kayak Angler

Default Native Watercraft Slayer 12' & 14.5

Product Manufacturer: Native Watercraft
    Not long ago anglers wishing to expand their “bank boundaries” were fairly content purchasing a basic recreational kayak and modifying it to suit their specific fishing needs. In the late 1980’s, for me, that meant adding a simple bungee cord as a rod holder to the deck of my Perception Corsica S, a whitewater kayak. A few calendar cycles later and the number of options available to the beginner and advanced kayak angler can be overwhelming. Manufacturers have stepped up convenience, comfort and functionary features, many of which increase gear organization ease while affording all-day comfort.

To continue reading please see the original article host at Get:Outdoors which includes 32 photos.