NC Angler Forums banner

WTS: Casting Rods (3) and Baitcast Reels (2) - Raleigh, NC

9K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Skibass 
#1 ·
I'm interested in the citica... could meet tonight

#3 ·
Can't say thanks enough man...Cleaned up that reel a little bit and that thing is smooth as butter! Can't wait to use it. If all that other gear has been taken care of as well as that reel someone else should be getting a great deal!

#7 ·
The reel and Berkley rod are still for sale, and you can have them. I sincerely apologize for the long day - I didn't subscribe to this thread and so did not receive a notification that there was a reply to it. I have subscribed now. This shouldn't happen again.

If you are still interested, just let me know. Again, sorry for not responding.

#8 · (Edited)
WTS: Baitcast Reel (1) - Raleigh, NC

**Now accepting PayPal as method of payment**

Up for sale in the Wake County area is one baitcasting reel (left-handed version, i.e., handle on the left side).

Descriptions are listed below, as well as multiple pictures of each item. Prices are included. Methods of payment include PayPal, cash, check, or money order. Will split up and let each piece go separately, or sell all together for $140.

1) Bass Pro Shops Rick Clunn Signature Series Baitcast Reel (Left Hand) - $29
Gear ratio is 6.3:1. The reel has been used for several years, but has been kept well-oiled and cleaned every season. Internals are in good shape (gears, springs, etc.), and exterior finish has cosmetic wear only. It has only been used in freshwater environments, and so has zero interior or exterior corrosion.

Condition: Used, but in good working condition.

[-]3) Berkley Pro Signature Series Casting Rod (6', Med-Hvy Action) - SOLD
IM6 graphite. On the rod is printed: "6' Med-Hvy Casting, Small Crankbait, 3/8-3/4oz. lure wt., Trilene 10-25lb"

It was purchased from a friend, used it for a few fishing trips, and then it has sat unused for a couple of years. Shows only cosmetic signs of wear, but is in good working condition otherwise. Cork grips are slightly darkened from use. Line guides are all in good condition (no nicks, no scratches, no bent frames).

Condition: Excellent, with only cosmetic signs of wear.

4) Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series Casting Rod (6', Med-Hvy Action) - SOLD
IM6 Graphite. Has been used for a few fishing trips, but otherwise has sat indoors unused. The rod blank, cork handle, line guide inserts and line guide frames are all in excellent condition, as can be seen in the pictures.

Model: GS60MHT
Length: 6'
Action: Medium-Heavy
Printed on the rod: "GS60MHT 6' Med-Hvy Action, 3/8-3/4oz lure wt., 10-20lb line"
Condition: Like new

6) Berkley "Lightning Rod" Casting Rod. (7', Med-Hvy Action) - SOLD
IM6 Graphite construction. Rod was used a few times a few years ago with a BPS Rick Clunn baitcasting reel mounted on it, but then sat unused indoors since. It is in like-new condition, except for a repaired area of the cork handle. The line guides, rod blank, cork handle (with repair, explained below), and reel foot receptacle are all in excellent condition (see pictures).

The forward part of the cork grip (i.e., the part that is closer to the tip of the rod than the butt) has been repaired after the cork showed some cracking (repair job is shown in the sixth picture from the top).

Model: LRC701MH
Length: 7'
Printed on rod: "LRC701MH, 7', Med-Hvy Casting, 1/4-1.25oz lure wt, Trilene 10-25lb"
Condition: Excellent, with repair on cork foregrip.
[/-][-]5) Bass Pro Shops XPS Extreme Series Trigger (Casting) Rod (6'6", Med-Hvy Action) - SOLD
60 Million modulus graphite. It comes with a Fuji EZ Keeper attached to the rod. Has PowerHump grip. This rod has been used with a Shimano Citica reel for several years. It's been kept indoors when not in use on ponds/lakes. The handle and blank show cosmetic signs of wear (handle is darker colored than new cork, and near where the foot of the reel is mounted there is finish wear on the plastic/rubber), but the rod is in perfect working condition, as it was when purchased new. The handle, blank, line guide inserts, line guide frames, and other parts of the rod are in excellent condition. No problems with it whatsoever.

Model: XTR66MHT
Length: 6'6"
Printed on rod: "XTR66MHT, 6'6" Med-Hvy Action, 3/8-1oz lure wt., 10-20lb line"
Condition: Excellent

2) Shimano Citica 201D Baitcast Reel (Left-hand) - SOLD Gear ratio of 6.2:1. It has been used for a couple seasons of fishing, but is in perfect operating condition - just as smooth as it was fresh out of the box. The cover plate for the centrifugal brake shows some signs of cosmetic wear, but the rest of the exterior and internals are like new. It has been maintained (oiled and greased where appropriate, kept free of corrosion, and only used in freshwater environments).

Condition: Excellent, with exterior wear on side plate.
[/-]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.