Ask Dr. H - Page 12
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Dr. H

Quote Originally Posted by froggy waters View Post
    Are visits to see Dr H via red x events covered by my insurance HMO /ppo? Should I submit to aflac for reimbursement?
    Dear Mr. Froggy,

Dr. H is not a medical doctor, who are among the band of thieves depriving all Americans affordable health care by charging insanely marked up pricing for services so they can work 3 days per week and pilot Contender boats and Porsche Panamera sedans along with the insurance companies who are charging insanely marked up premiums which still don't pay all the doctor's insane prices and leave you paying thousands of additional 'out of pocket' expenses. I will have nothing to do with them. I am quite appalled that you would presume to include me with these sea slugs.

That will be $623.50. If payment is not received by June 3, collection proceedings will commence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am glad I have a supplemental policy I just need a receipt to get reimbursement. Sorry I asked this out of pocket stuff stinks
    MOFISH, and RouseD like this.

RED X ANGLER

You mean this isn't covered under Medicaid? In the words of my favorite Sicilian, "Inconceivable!"

-James Peavy-
    ChltBnks, dbeam, froggy waters, and RouseD like this.

Using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dr H. not sure if this question was ever asked. Why is it that women seem to care less about fishing than men, but as a rule, do better than men?
    Swampin' likes this.

RED X ANGLER

Quote Originally Posted by RouseD View Post
    Dr H. not sure if this question was ever asked. Why is it that women seem to care less about fishing than men, but as a rule, do better than men?
    Dear Rousedafarian,

Women, as a matter of course, are akin to a fine boat. They are temperamental, expensive to maintain, impossibly attractive, will sometimes beat the daylights out of you and will not go just anywhere. We know we should stay away from them but we chase them like a flounder after a mud minnow. Why they want anything to do with us is one of life's great biological mysteries but in a nutshell they wish to propagate the species and have someone to mow the lawn, take out the garbage, take blame for whatever goes wrong and, worst of all, expect you to be sensitive and express your feelings, which is what causes us the sudden urge to go fishing in our fine boat, which does not require us to do that. They will go fishing with you in the early part of the mating ritual, during which time they seemingly happily ignore the scales, blood, smell and concern for the pain that finger mullet surely must be experiencing via a 1\0 circle hook. This activity morphs into 'you need some time with your buddies sweetness' which, after exchanging vows becomes 'fishing, again?, I don't think so Mr. The hallway needs painting...'.

They may attend a meet and greet because there are other hens present with which to clack their gums and strategize further against us. They chuck their bait in the water and ignore it while we are changing lures, evaluating presentation speed, colors, depth, moon phase, leader length, boat position and the good looking tomato sunbathing on that dock. So, yeah, they catch more fish. We catch something else later because they're not going to miss your observation of the sunbathing tomato.

Dr. H

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Wise beyond years Dr H is.
    ChltBnks, dbeam, h2ohhh, RouseD, and sundrop like this.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

Genius I say

Red X Angler
    Let's go FISHIN'....

I feel so much better. Thanks Dr H.
    ChltBnks, dbeam, and h2ohhh like this.

RED X ANGLER

Dr.H, I have two questions to ask you. I figure a highly educated soul such as yourself could shed light on these two questions that seem to consume me.

Question # 1. How do I successfully become a Justin Bieber fan?
    Question # 2. My wife changed her Facebook status from "Married" to "Widowed". Should I be worried?

I pray that you can offer your knowledge so that I may achieve a good nights sleep
    ChltBnks, Echerd, RouseD, and SnowCamp like this.

"Chance favors the prepared mind"

Quote Originally Posted by pgarick View Post
    Dr.H, I have two questions to ask you. I figure a highly educated soul such as yourself could shed light on these two questions that seem to consume me.

Question # 2. My wife changed her Facebook status from "Married" to "Widowed". Should I be worried?

I pray that you can offer your knowledge so that I may achieve a good nights sleep
    Just guessing, of course, but I think the answer to question # 1 will involve surgery....
    ChltBnks, dbeam, Fish_Fiend, and RouseD like this.

All men are equal before fish - Herbert Hoover
    Red X Angler

Snow, I am afraid that I am unable to accept any advice other than the advice given by the Honarable Dr.H
    dbeam, and RouseD like this.

"Chance favors the prepared mind"

Quote Originally Posted by SnowCamp View Post
    Just guessing, of course, but I think the answer to question # 1 will involve surgery....
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...
    (especially if Dr H is the provider - suddenly I am hungry for apple pie )
    dbeam, and RouseD like this.

-Andy

What's a &*^% Bieber?
    dbeam, pgarick, and RouseD like this.

* Be responsible to the resource, not just obedient to the laws *
    RED X ANGLER* * MEMBER OF THE JON BOAT BASS CLUB OF NC * ARDENT REELS PROSTAFF REEL IT IN BAITS PRO STAFF 1st Tournament win 2/20/16 at Hyco lake 13lb 14.8oz 5 fish.

Quote Originally Posted by sundrop View Post
    What's a &*^% Bieber?
    The poster boy for wasted talent, IMO. Great set of pipes, no brains at all...
    dbeam, RouseD, and sundrop like this.

-Andy

Quote Originally Posted by pgarick View Post

Dear Golfing Rick,

Young Justin must be looked at as a role model. A role model of what NOT to be (Not to Bie-ber would be a good t-shirt). Rather than dealing with the psychological distain of this wanna-be young gangsta punk you must embrace the fact that he is the ultimate example of Andy Warhol's '15 minutes of fame'. Unlike Warhol, who was a talented genius, the Bieb's has absolutely no talent whatsoever. He must rely on being arrested every week to stay in the news. Reinforce to your kids that in just a few years people will be saying 'Justin who?' or 'Isn't that the little drug addled punk from a few years ago that was castrated and hung out to dry on Buoy #4 in Bogue Inlet by that Red X father of a 16 year old girl?' (Gratuitous tip: That buoy is a great doormat flounder hole if you can bear the current). In a few years when those predictions come to fruition your kids will recognize that Dad might know what he's talking about. The Biebs is a great training tool for our youth. Embrace him. Preferably around the neck.

Relative to the more important question concerning your perception of potential marital discord, I must assume her new status on Facebook has been derived from your excessive forays to the Sunset Beach area. I noticed your new mailing address is 'ICW, Sunset Beach Bridge...' Do not be fooled into thinking that her status change means that she actually wants you around to enjoy each others company, even if she says that she does. This is just her desperate attempt to make sure you are keeping up your end of a man's responsibility. Just like the required maintenance on your boat, you may have overlooked maintenance of your household. Did you hire someone to mow the lawn or are your kids getting lost in the yard? Is it impossible to tell the color of your wife's car because of the grime? Perhaps an Autobell coupon book is in order. Consider a trash compactor to avoid three weeks worth of maggot infested bags piled up in the rollout container behind the house (good bream bait though). Are you paying your bills online during slack tide? I know it's difficult to do during the fall fishing season but you are going to have to fulfill these obligations so that 'widower' status doesn't turn into 'divorced'. If that happens, you will be fishing out of a home made dingy.

Dr. H
    quest4reds, and RouseD like this.

18. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements