Ask Dr. H - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: Ask Dr. H

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post

As for the GreyOnes comment concerning the 60's, I don't remember much of those years, much less the 70's. So pass the Mad Canine Inhabitant 20/20, twist up a weight challenged herbal supplement and call me whatever you want.

Dr H

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    After reading this post by the all wise Dr. H of memories of long past days that I still retain somehow in my mind has me thinking of a reliving a past experience of youth and hair. Gentlemen or what ever we are called now I suggest renting a farm pasture with a creek for bathing and a old flat bed trailer for a band that played the music of the times. To keep cost to a minimum Bethel New York would be replaced with a pasture on the New River preferably during the warm months for bathing and catching dinner.
    h2ohhh, and plowboy0051 like this.

Old Coot Red X Angler With A Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    After reading this post by the all wise Dr. H of memories of long past days that I still retain somehow in my mind has me thinking of a reliving a past experience of youth and hair. Gentlemen or what ever we are called now I suggest renting a farm pasture with a creek for bathing and a old flat bed trailer for a band that played the music of the times. To keep cost to a minimum Bethel New York would be replaced with a pasture on the New River preferably during the warm months for bathing and catching dinner.
    Where do I sign up??
    GreyGhost, and h2ohhh like this.

The Dr, in a study on the effect of mind altering chemicals on the female body, went to Watkins Glen in 73 on a Honda 750. There were half a million subjects there at the racetrack. Allman Brothers and the Greatful Dead played...I think. Wasn’t paying much attention as I was focused on my research project Honey Goeasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GreyGhost likes this.

H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

[QUOTE=h2ohhh;1213877]The Dr, in a study on the effect of mind altering chemicals on the female body, went to Watkins Glen in 73 on a Honda 750. There were half a million subjects there at the racetrack. Allman Brothers and the Greatful Dead played...I think. Wasn’t paying much attention as I was focused on my research project Honey Goeasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I can’t even remember how many different Honey Goeasy in the creek must less on land that were available or how many tents,buses I woke up in with 1 or 2 fine flower child’s. Hendricks and Joplin was a must listen to with smoke vapor trails swirling in the air. Now if Dr H and I had know each other back then the stories would never be let out and kept in a safe by Vinny.
    h2ohhh likes this.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Default Ask Dr. H

Honda was a sweet ride back then and always had a super looking foxes riding back seat. The choices of fine half dressed smoking women plentiful and ready to play would warp your mind. If it had never ended you would find me still there enjoying peace and love for all. Dang I make a great hippie why in the cruel world did I leave this land of enchantet.
    h2ohhh likes this.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021