Ask Dr. H - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Dr. H

Dr H............will the Red X Anglers ever be the largest fishing club in NC?
    “I marvel how the fishes live in the sea.
    Why, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones.”
    William Shakespeare

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dear Dr. H.

It is heavily contested fact on this forum that you may have been there personally and would know the age old question of which came first, Dbeam or the Dinosaur egg?
    NCPIERMAN, RouseD, and Swampin' like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MOFISH View Post
    Dear Dr H

As I understand it, you were around when the " Lost Colony " disappeared. Can you explain what happened to them ?
    Dear Mr. Mofish,

There was a popular theory among scholars that the Lost Colony migrated inland all the way to what is now the Fayetteville area and intermingled with the Lumbee Indians. 'Oxendine' and 'Locklear' are the most prevalent names for Lumbees. Those of course are English names. Dr H knows better, however. The truth of the matter is that none of them stayed ashore when the ship returned to England to 'resupply'. Think about it. You can lead a life of disease, Indian attack and shortages of staples, or you can jump on that boat, head back to your blackbird pie, ale and crumpets and take advantage of the Mahi bite on the way.

Dr. H

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Island Man View Post
    Dr H............will the Red X Anglers ever be the largest fishing club in NC?
    Dear President Island Man,

Asia is the largest continent in the world. You ever drive a car made there?

The blue whale is the largest animal in the world. Females can weigh upwards of 400,000 pounds. You want your woman to outweigh you?

The largest hamburger ever made was close to one ton. You think the leftovers are going in a doggie bag?

No, young Island Man, the Red X'rs will never be the largest. They are , however, already the best.

Dr. H

Quote Originally Posted by ChltBnks View Post
    Dear Dr. H.

It is heavily contested fact on this forum that you may have been there personally and would know the age old question of which came first, Dbeam or the Dinosaur egg?
    Dear ChltBnks,

Were you aware that you have the longest screen name in America lacking a vowel?

Archeological evidence reveals that Dbeam was drifting Dinosaur eggs for Salmonoid Gigantipithicus. His Social Security number is 1 and he has no card. It is chiseled on a rock.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Dear Dr H.

Here is a question that has haunted me for years. Was Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse legally married, and did they have any children ?
    dbeam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MOFISH View Post
    Dear Dr H.

Here is a question that has haunted me for years. Was Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse legally married, and did they have any children ?
    Dear Mr. Mo,

I am impressed with the hard-hitting historically important issues and questions you gentlemen have been presenting.

Sadly, no, they never were married. The relationship was Pluto-nic, though Mickey wished it were otherwise. Minnie was reportedly in relationships with several characters in the classic Disney cartoons and was unable to sustain any of them. The original series ended abruptly following Minnie's sudden demise when Mickey, in a fit of rage over her indiscretions, stole Elmer Fudd's 12 gauge double barrel and found Minnie with another popular character in a 1972 Econoliner parked behind the studio. Mickey inadvertently slayed his true love when Donald ducked. In homage to her memory, Chrysler later renamed similar vehicles 'Minnie-vans' and they are popular to this day.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Dr. H
    How did Roger Rabbit ever get a babe like Jessica Rabbit to marry him.
    dbeam, and RouseD like this.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

Genious, shear genious. I yield to you Dr. H, better known as "The old coot". I am still trying to think up a very good question for you. Love all the questions and answers so far.
    dbeam, Echerd, GreyGhost, h2ohhh, and Lucky Doug like this.

RED X ANGLER

Thats the answer I was looking for Senator H

Quote Originally Posted by h2ohhh View Post
    Dear President Island Man,

Asia is the largest continent in the world. You ever drive a car made there?

The blue whale is the largest animal in the world. Females can weigh upwards of 400,000 pounds. You want your woman to outweigh you?

The largest hamburger ever made was close to one ton. You think the leftovers are going in a doggie bag?

No, young Island Man, the Red X'rs will never be the largest. They are , however, already the best.

Dr. H

dbeam, GreyGhost, MOFISH, and RouseD like this.

“I marvel how the fishes live in the sea.
    Why, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones.”
    William Shakespeare

Dr H, how do you cure the common cold, and the cough from *&^%*&^%, that goes along with it?
    dbeam, and GreyGhost like this.

RED X ANGLER

Quote Originally Posted by Solo Skiff Fisherman View Post
    Dr. H
    How did Roger Rabbit ever get a babe like Jessica Rabbit to marry him.
    Dear Mr. Solo,

I will (very) temporarily remove myself from complete lunacy to answer this in a semi-professional manner for the benefit of my fellow single anglers.

In the movie, the luscious Ms. Rabbit (voice by Kathleen Turner, btw) answers that question by stating 'he makes me laugh'. In real life there are many examples of less than stellar looking individuals marrying stunning females. Now, the jaded amongst us may think they did so for money but that is not always the case as some of these women are more successful than their male counterparts. Consider Michael Douglas landing Catherine-Zeta Jones, Mark Anthony (a one-hit wonder who, if he had a nickel on his head would be confused for a nail) marrying J-Lo. Or Seal (who appears to have been harpooned many times himself) marrying Heidi Klum. There are many other examples including Mrs. H who married me....twice. Keep in mind that these women have had 'hunky' dudes hitting on them all of their lives and have been burned after said 'dudes' got what they wanted. Likewise many average looking guys feel that women that look like this are unapproachable and, lacking self esteem we never try. Those of you who use your sense of humor, confidence and genuineness may be surprised at the result. HOWEVER, be careful what you wish for. Dr. H suggests placing your priorities on her love of the outdoors, ability to catch bait, filet fish, drop a boat in the water at the ramp, willingness to sleep in a tent, build a fire and cook way above what she looks like.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program of insanity...

Dr. H

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Dr H
    Is most wise indeed.
    dbeam, RouseD, and tarheel fly flinger like this.

Old Coot Red X Angler with a in my dreams only Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

Esteemed Physician,

Why is it Red X Anglers when most seem to prefer chartreuse?
    RouseD, and slickrocktom like this.

-Andy

Why do people drive on a parkway and park in a driveway? Why to they call them apartments when they're all stuck together?
    SteveF
    Red X Angler

18. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast