NC Angler Forums banner

NEW! Videos page

7K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  NCangler 
#1 ·
Hi folks. We've created a new Videos page to the menu above. You still need to upload (host) your videos on Youtube, Vimeo, etc. but if you'd like to share your videos or links (embed code) to other fishing related Youtube videos you like here is a place that you can do that. The idea is to have a section of the website where folks can quickly view fishing videos and share some good ones they've found. We're going to be adding some new features in the coming weeks but we felt that it was far enough along that we could go ahead and make it public. So start sharing videos!

Ideally, if you have a fishing video that you want to share you would post the embed code or link in the Videos section with a short description of the video. Once the video is posted on our Videos page, then you can share a link to it in a forum post or thread.

If you'd like to share a link to the video in the forums, here is how to do it. When you click on a video you should see a link in the right corner just below the video that says "Share / Embed". If you click that it expands an area with fields that show the URL to link to that page, the Forums BB Code, and Embed Code.

Enjoy and let us know what you'd like to see added or enhanced!

Blessings
Randy
Administrator

See less See more
#8 ·
Just a reminder too folks that it doesn't have to be your video that you are linking to here. If you find a great video on Youtube, Vimeo, etc. that you want to share with folks here you can post the link in the Videos page. It is like posting a link to a video in the forums except we're "corralling" the videos in one viewing area. :)

#10 ·
I just tried posting one a couple of times. I ended up deleting it as I could not get it to work. I tried entering the link. It showed a YouTube control but gave a YouTube error. Tried the embed code instead. Didn't work at all.

This video:
[video=youtube;RzEUqf-OC1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzEUqf-OC1A[/video]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.