Feels good to be back!

Thread: Feels good to be back!

Default Feels good to be back!

It has been a while since I have posted about myself fishing on here... I have been watching and reading all of you catch fish after fish after fish and loved seeing them all! I have not even fished since Easter weekend and before that middle of March! I thought my spring semester in college would have been easier but spring football was in full force giving me only 1 day to relax and catch up on my studies (Sundays). I got home this past Tuesday for summer and have fished almost every day I have been back...nothing big to brag about just some good number days. This weekend was a little different as I was able to get a couple decent fish and a little surprise catfish! Saturday, myself and Anortnc7 went out for a little bass fishing in the afternoon for an hour or so. Both of us caught a couple small bass and he threw out a rod for catfish....as he walked around the pond I stood near his pole and barely grabbed it in time as it was almost pulled in! Caught myself a small channel catfish but fought enough to make my day. Today I missed and overslept 2 phone calls for fishing trips to the river (still smacking myself for that) and managed to do a little pond hopping and caught 6 bass with 2 decent ones coming off of wacky rig and texas rigged senkos. It has been a good 4/5 days back into fishing again and I can't wait to see what else this summer has in store for me! Hopefully I will be able to get out and fish with some of y'all as well!!

Some pictures

Catfish 2lb 8oz 18''

Bass 2lb 6oz 18''

3lb 1oz 18.5''

Thanks for Reading!
    Tight Lines

Red X Angler
    There is always a way

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Blog Entries

Nice catching!

To fish is human!
    Abert43, and dbeam like this.

Red X Angler // Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that is not fish they are after - Thoreau

Anytime you guys can make it down just let me know. Asheboro aint that far from you guys!

Gene - Red》X《 - Asheboro

Gene - Red X ​- Asheboro

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

welcome home bud bass fishing tomorrow for the first time in about a month myself.. hopefully i can remember how!

Red X Angler
    Captains Club

Glad to have you back. When the heat starts getting to you think about smallies 2 New River trips already planned https://www.ncangler.com/forums/threa...ighlight=river and https://www.ncangler.com/forums/threa...ght=smallmouth

Darrell
    Abert43, and papadave like this.

Red X Angler

Quote Originally Posted by NCStateFisher View Post
    welcome home bud bass fishing tomorrow for the first time in about a month myself.. hopefully i can remember how!
    ping me if your going somewhere were I can tag along

2020 LMB Total :130; largest 6# 5oz! Total over 4:14; lifetime largest 9.25
    2020 Crappie Total:75 biggest:1.5#

Glad you're getting a chance to get back on 'em! (BTW that's a real cool t-shirt )
    Abert43 likes this.

Red X Angler
    "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." Luke 6:31

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements