NC Angler Forums banner

How did you hear about NCangler.com?

• Referred by a friend

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Google search

Votes: 130 58.6%
  • Yahoo search

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Other search engine (please tell us which one in a reply below)

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Link from another site (do you remember which site?)

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Other (let us know in a post below. Thanks!)

Votes: 13 5.9%

How did you hear about NCangler.com?

32K views 89 replies 80 participants last post by  ncdead 
#1 ·
I'm adding a poll to find out how you found us! It will help me in determining how to get the word out about NCangler.com, so please participate in the poll and if you don't see the answer that best describes how you found us or if you'd like to make a suggestion or comment please do so by adding a 'Reply'. Thanks! ;)

#54 ·
Not sure, could have been striper junky, was talking with him about striper fishing on another site, but since i have been here I have learned a lot. also have made new fishing buddies,this pass weekend hooked up with them, they came to Wilmington , we went out of Masionboro did some trolling & bottom fishing came home & that afternoon & went bass fishing, fished from sun up to after dark had good luck! now looking forward visiting with them on the Roanoke river in April.

#59 ·
We ceratinly don`t discriminate against canoes. Several of our buds use them. Came close to getting one recently myself.
Myself and the loosely organized Hardcore Kayak Fishing Team boys spend alot of our time on Mt. Island and the upper portion of wylie- between Belmont up to the Dam. When it`s not warm weather we will sneak up to Norman (like this sunday) Bo has been getting into them deep up there recently and texted me earlier- "wait til you see the fish I`m putting on later." He was off today. We sometimes go below Wylie dam in the rocky section. We know all the put ins around and always love to meet new anglers. You can drop me a line anytime if you want to know about a specific spots or want to meet up. Ouor site has a few maps and other stuff that may interest you www.hardcorekayakfishing.com and you should keep an ear out for our annual bass tourney when next October rolls around. -------------stu

#60 ·
Once again Thanks...I'll check the site and google map your suggestions. I'm in Huntersville and fish Mountian Island and Norman on quiet days. Lake Davidson is isolated from the main body of Norman and is nice small craft waters. Access is off of Transco Rd in Mooresville. Exit I77 exit 31 then take first right ... I understand there is a Kayak Park to be built there one day....
Good fishin to y'all...
Bourbonblu.

#61 ·
That should be the place they started clearing the trail to the water recently. It was a REI project. Bo went. Iwas supposed to but too many people calling me asking where we were gonna fish and I didn`t go. He said it`s a good ways to the water where they are making it. I`ve fished Lake Cornelius twice and never caught much. You can go through the pipe and come out in Norman too.
Come down to MIL at Hwy 16 one day and I`ll show you where we put 10 fish attractors recently. Will also be some up by the Neck rd launch when we are finished. After spring there will be maps online and coordinates we`re just not finished yet.
Hope to see you out there one day---stu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.