How did you hear about NCangler.com? - Page 6

View Poll Results: How did you hear about NCangler.com?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Referred by a friend

38 16.89%
  • Google search

129 57.33%
  • Yahoo search

23 10.22%
  • Other search engine (please tell us which one in a reply below)

4 1.78%
  • Link from another site (do you remember which site?)

20 8.89%
  • Other (let us know in a post below. Thanks!)

13 5.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How did you hear about NCangler.com?

Did a google search for "Bass fishing at at lake lucas asheboro nc" now im trapped!

Tapatalk - Galaxy S4

Gene - Red X ​- Asheboro

Google search for NC fishing - great site with a lot of members and very useful information - Thanks
    froggy waters likes this.

Don't have a clue. I was on Frying Pan Tower and NC Waterman. I think someone on one of those sites mentioned it.

Aka: Inshorefisher

Dang if I can remember. Glad I stumbled here for sure. Fish On!

A year ago or more now when I got back into fishing, the younger kid (forgot his name) at Outhouse Tackle helped me out and mentioned this place as a place to learn more and he was right. Also helped me land a few bass at the time and have been hooked since.
    JBassAssassin, and NCangler like this.

I selected other. I was searching, typing questions about fishing and boating into google or whatever search engine and NCAngler kept coming up when I found the answers. So I wasn't trying to find a forum, it was more like the forum found me.

Matt ~ 15' 6" Gheenoe Classic, Olive Green
    Red X Angler

Red X Angler
    Captains Club

According to the poll I have already voted which I guess means that I have already posted, but never hurts to be thorough, I found the site the same way that Matt did, or as he said I think it found me. It has been one of the greatest things that I have ever done.
    What immediately hooked me was the response of friendship to a new comer. In the first couple of posts I was offered lots of advice, welcome warmly, and invited on several fishing outings. What a great group of guys.
    I try to make a point of welcoming every newcomer, and check the M&G page every so often to make sure I don't miss anyone, and there is a good number that do the same. What always amazes me is that there are some people that go to the trouble to join and introduce then don't return, I can't figure out that one.

I think I am going to start a thread about the fish, locatins, or events that we have added to our lists of accomplishments since joining or because of ncangler.

Darrell
    JBassAssassin, NCangler, and sundrop like this.

Red X Angler

Googled NC surf fishing reports and found the forum. So, I started to read more and more posts before I decided to join what I have found as a great community. A lot of the conversations and topics reminded me of sitting around the dock after a day in the stream, having a beer and talking with the guys on the other boats. I have truly enjoyed reading, learning and posting so far. Hope to cast a line with ya guys one day.
    -Mbrown2
    dbeam, JBassAssassin, and sundrop like this.

Google search for nc kayak fishing

I was using Google to search for kayak fishing websites with a local flavor. First one I found was a virtual graveyard.
    dbeam likes this.

NC hunt and fish

Sent from wherever I was at the time...

NCSTateFisher got me hooked after he met me at local lake and saw I had no clue on how to catch bass in NC. I hadn't fished since I was 24 and used to fish for pike and trout and perch. Never knew a fish would hit a piece of plastic.

2019 LMB Total :457; largest 7# 4oz! Total over 4:64; lifetime largest 9.25
    2019 Crappie Total:60 biggest:2#

Blog Entries

A friend of mine was a member here and mentioned it to me. I'm glad he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dbeam, JBassAssassin, NCangler, and RouseD like this.

As I approached retirement (April 2016) I decided to go fishing again after 60 years - I fished all the time when I was 10 years old. Began researching on the web, found this site and joined. Y'all just seemed so friendly and helpful. Started accumulating gear, bought a fishin' boat and I'm looking forward to great adventures as my eighth decade looms ahead. ~ Don
    JBassAssassin, NCangler, and RouseD like this.

Not sure exactly how I ran across this site...I think it was in a general search of NC saltwater fishing reports. Sure glad I found it though. You guys are great, it's been a real pleasure reading all the posts over this past year. There are so many knowledgeable members that know way more than I ever will. Thanks to all. Happy fishing!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456