NC Angler Forums banner

How did you hear about NCangler.com?

• Referred by a friend

Votes: 37 16.7%
  • Google search

Votes: 130 58.6%
  • Yahoo search

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Other search engine (please tell us which one in a reply below)

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Link from another site (do you remember which site?)

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Other (let us know in a post below. Thanks!)

Votes: 13 5.9%

How did you hear about NCangler.com?

32K views 89 replies 80 participants last post by  ncdead 
#1 ·
I'm adding a poll to find out how you found us! It will help me in determining how to get the word out about NCangler.com, so please participate in the poll and if you don't see the answer that best describes how you found us or if you'd like to make a suggestion or comment please do so by adding a 'Reply'. Thanks! ;)

#17 ·
Actually, I came across this site by accident. I'm sure I had seen it before in a search but when I came here and decided to look around, I really meant to go to ncsportsman magazine but typed ncangler by mistake and boy am I glad I did. This is by far the best site I've found for North Carolina fishing information and you folks made me feel welcome right from the start. Hopefully I will soon have a clue on the striper fishing and will be able to post some useful information but for now, thanks for answering all my newbie questions.:eek:

#21 ·
I am sure that I found it from another site, but can't remember if it was a tackle shop site, a information site, or board site. Ouch!! Dag gone it! I just got reminded by the "Tackle Monkey" that it was a fishing tackle site while I was doing a google search for more tackle shops online. You know, there is no known cure for the vicious bite and infection he leaves behind. It makes you delirious, irrational, feverish, faint, and causes shortness of breathe and a pain in the butt. Complete loss of control as your mind races to buy just the right piece of tackle that will ease the pain and itch a little. However, it doesn't last long, especially if someone has seen or heard of a piece of tackle they don't already own. Sometimes that doesn't even enter the equation, as I have been driven to buy more than one of many pieces of tackle. He just gets under your skin and stays there forever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.