Jet Ski Fishing Trip

Thread: Jet Ski Fishing Trip

Hybrid View

Default Jet Ski Fishing Trip

My wife and I drove to Jacksonville and St. Augustine Florida to meet up with some friends and for me to check out some Yamaha SUV 1200's PWC's that Dan Lewis had recently converted from 2 strokes to four strokes. This requires buying a "Donor" PWC and taking all the components and putting them in the Larger PWC, some modifications have to be done to the SUV but Dan has now done three conversions each a little different from the other. While there, Dan and Greg of Florida and my self went out for a couple of hours of fishing off of Jacksonville that was cut short by a couple good afternoon storms. We caught a couple of small sharks.
    I bought this Yamaha SUV 1200 that now has a four stroke from Dan and brought it back to Virginia. Here are a couple pictures of my short Florida trip.

For those who would like to know more about jet ski fishing I can recommend this post on the topic, and this one as well about Sea-Doo Fish Pro. I hope you will find it useful!
    JohnYaksJax likes this.

Brian.....Thanks for sharing those pix of your trip down to Jax Beach and St. Augustine....and they are as beautiful as ever!!
    Hope that you made it home to VA before Dorian got there....she REALLY slowed down around JAX, but did not do as much damage as others have done...Good Luck!!
    JohnYaksJax

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYaksJax View Post
    Brian.....Thanks for sharing those pix of your trip down to Jax Beach and St. Augustine....and they are as beautiful as ever!!
    Hope that you made it home to VA before Dorian got there....she REALLY slowed down around JAX, but did not do as much damage as others have done...Good Luck!!
    JohnYaksJax
    This post was from 2015 so I think I he made it back in time for Dorian

Brain i feel like i havent seen you post as often as you used too. Always loved seeing your reports and fishing setups.