Field and Stream

Thread: Field and Stream

Default Field and Stream

Just a heads up. New Field and Stream Stores are opening soon in Geensboro (Wendover Ave next to Home Depot) and Asheville (In the outlet mall on 1-26). The Greensboro store is opening the 2nd week of Oct. I believe and I am not 100% sure when the Asheville store is opening. Its a nice company to work for and the 25% associate discount (not firearms or ammo) is nice.

Go here : http://jobs.fieldandstreamshop.com/f.../job_start.asp

And search NC. Should bring up all NC locations that are hiring. Cary is looking for some associates as well.

Thanks!
    Jon

Charleston store Grand Opening is next weekend FYI.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think the Cary store has a better saltwater selection than Cabelas or BPS.
    Cash poor. Tackle rich.
    Red X Angler

Been hearing that Cabelas is gonna move the fly section out of the corner and get a much better salty section selection to replace it.

Sent from my XT1080
    Bruce, charrison, and Swampin' like this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They haven't moved it out as of 10-24. I was telling a buddy of mine after I left from there Saturday night, Cabelas and Bass Pro are nice stores to visit, but it's hard to beat our local shops around Greenville. Greenville Marine has really expanded, East Side Bait and Tackle in Washington, and Overtons covers it all. Just my .02...
    bettlespin69 likes this.

if you're in raleigh ditch the big box stores and go to mojos off capital. prices are just as good and in some cases better and they will special order pretty much anything you could possibly need or want for the salt. i'd have killed to have a store like that there while I was in school
    dbeam likes this.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements