I have a 1980 fiberglass River Ox Center Console with a decent 70 HP Merc. on the back that I just do not have time to mess with it due to other projects. Previous owner removed deck and fiberglass on deck to expose rotted stringers. After I dug some more I found the transome in the same shape. Boat basically needs need stringers/transome to be seaworthy again. River Ox is a spin off of Sea Ox from what I have read and they were/are good work boats for crabbing, etc. This boat is a tank and probably a fairly dry ride looking at the hull design. The hull is quite thick, probably approaching 1/4", with no visible external damage or obvious repairs. Gel coat is good, some 1500 grit wet/dry paper and a good polish would probably bring it right back to life. This is a well built laid up boat, not some chopper gun special, and it could be an awesome nearshore king and inshore whatever rig for somebody. I am very near finishing the work a complete stringer/transome/deck/paint project boat, so if you want to know what this kind of repair work entails drop me a message and I can tell you all about it, or it's all over youtube. Thanks for looking and tight lines all. I'll take some pics this weekend.