NC Angler Forums banner

Welcome a new moderator!

9K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  wademaster 
#1 ·
Hi folks and happy new year! Wademaster has been a contributor and supporter of NCangler.com for a few years now. He has graciously offered to serve the community as a moderator in the forums as well. So please join me in thanking Jason for volunteering to serve as our newest Moderator!

Thanks again to each of the Moderators that help us keep this a family friendly and fishing focused online community!

Blessings
Randy
Administrator
http://www.NCangler.com

#13 ·
Met Wademaster aka Jason two days ago...TUES...to finalize that flyrod purchase from him that was in the Classified Ads in here....he is great young man and it was nice to meet him and make a new friend!!
Had he not been a Moderator, I would have never send him a personal check for the flyrod, and I did not know then that he had just become one....he will made a great Mod for this site!!!
JohnYaksJax

PS: Drove down I-77 headed to CLT yesterday and realized that Richard's "Carolina Mountain Sports" was right there on my path. I called him there and he told me to stop in and he would check out my "left hand vs. right hand retrieve" question since he sold the rod/reel to Jason about two months ago. We determined that the Size 0 reel might be too small a line/backing capacity so we agreed to buy the upgrade for the larger TFO BVK Size 1, and I will have it after I get back to FLA......GREAT customer support from Richard. So, I met two new friends and NCAnglers in the last two days!!!
JohnYaksJax

#17 ·
There have been a few times when you have shown pictures of your catch with writing on your hand from work and I joked about it. So I thought it would be funny. No offense intended, just my warped sense of humor. It did not go over your head, I guess it just wasn't funny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.