Red X Anglers Current Membership List - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Red X Anglers Current Membership List

I dont see my name on the list.If facebook is required then I guess I am kicked out for no reason other than a distrust of facebook.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by rascals dad View Post
    I dont see my name on the list.If facebook is required then I guess I am kicked out for no reason other than a distrust of facebook.
    First I need to apologize for not remembering your name from the Kerr Scott Meet, Iím sure this is wrong but I think keven. Send Island Man a private pm about getting your name on the list. Iím assuming my name is not on the list if it is done off Facebook. I do have the Red X Official Certificate if I attend a meet and everyone has forgotten this old coot, doubt that though to ugly for that to happen.
    dbeam likes this.

Old Coot Red X Angler With A Bucket List
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 12 & 14

NOONE is going to be left out because they dont use facebook. That is just what most people use daily and it provided a good forum for the group to use. Most people at facebook dont go here often so this platform fell behind. For now if you dont see your name on this list please PM me with your real name, email and hometown. Say you agree to the club creed and you will be put on the membership list.

I will try to get the MODS to let me modify the original Who we are and how to join thread so anyone can still request to join from here.

As to why we had 300 members and now have 90: many of our members are military and lose interest when they move to another state. Some remain active. Others just lose interest. That is why we maintain an ACTIVE list. Otherwise we would have a thousand members now and most we wouldnt know.
    Chris52, and dbeam like this.

ďI marvel how the fishes live in the sea.
    Why, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones.Ē
    William Shakespeare

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Tim Creech
    Aki Min
    Andrew Warren
    Andy Barnhart
    Andy Stewart
    Austin McCoy
    Austen Webber
    Bob Clark
    Bob Goshler
    Brent Baker
    Brett Hinson
    Brock Sinclair
    Bruce Lee
    Bryan Guffey
    Bryan Welch
    Chad Parker
    Charles Brownne
    Chris Lane
    Chuck Stanley
    Cody Mclean
    Curtis Pelt
    Darrell Beam
    Darryl Price
    David Getz
    David Lee
    David Paschal
    Dell Godwin
    Dennis Rouse
    Donnie Lacourse
    Douglas Clark
    Doug Price
    Dustin Douglas
    Eddie Manning
    Eric Bartosh
    Eric Treadway
    Frank Girucky
    Gary Ribet
    Gene Anderson
    Jackson Anthony
    Jacob Parente
    James Zimmerman
    Jason Barefoot
    Jason Preslar
    Jeff Frueler
    Jeffrey Minchew
    Jennifer Cannon
    Jimmy Miller
    Joel Blair
    John Yvars
    Katrina Keller
    Len Rosol
    Linda Jack
    Linda keys
    Lisa Baker
    Linda Jack
    Masha Paschal
    Matt Hanchey
    Matt Poland
    Matthew Frazier
    Michael Shanks
    Mike Kadzielawski
    Mike Miller
    Nick Perricone
    Robert Paschal
    Powell Roper
    Randy Provost
    Raymond Wells
    Rick Hendrix
    Rodney Harris
    Ruthie Wilber
    Ryan Hodson
    Scott Hobbs
    Scott Woodcock
    Skott Shores
    Talmage Dunn
    Theresa Washburn
    Thomas Coltrain
    Thomas Solesby
    Tim Aten
    Tim Taramelli
    Vance Hume
    Walter Long
    Wes Lewis
    William Nichols
    rascals dad likes this.

ďI marvel how the fishes live in the sea.
    Why, as men do a-land; the great ones eat up the little ones.Ē
    William Shakespeare

As motley a collection of miscreants and deplorables as I have seen in years.

Island Man, and plowboy0051 like this.

After all is said and done.... A heck of a lot more will be said than done
    Red X Angler
    "Sublime" - 2013 NuCanoe Frontier in lime green

Hello to all. Years ago I became a member of the red x anglers. Unfortunately, the military sent me away from N.C. and I lost my old account info. Anyway I was Unable to attend any events due to at the time I was currently serving in the military. However, I am now out of the military with a little more time on my hands. Currently living in the Smithfield, NC area. I would love to rejoin the group and be able to attend an upcoming meet and greet or event. So I found a link for membership and I was unable to get it to work. From what I remember about this fishing club the members and people were all friendly and very easy to talk to. Anyway if one of you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
    GreyGhost likes this.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Quote Originally Posted by Jcsn4077 View Post
    Hello to all. Years ago I became a member of the red x anglers. Unfortunately, the military sent me away from N.C. and I lost my old account info. Anyway I was Unable to attend any events due to at the time I was currently serving in the military. However, I am now out of the military with a little more time on my hands. Currently living in the Smithfield, NC area. I would love to rejoin the group and be able to attend an upcoming meet and greet or event. So I found a link for membership and I was unable to get it to work. From what I remember about this fishing club the members and people were all friendly and very easy to talk to. Anyway if one of you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
    Send a pm to Island Man to get back on the list. I just noticed you canít send a pm yet because you have not made enough post. I will send him a pm for you

Thanks grey ghost
    GreyGhost likes this.

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Thanks grey ghost
    I sent a pm, if you donít hear anything get back with me and I will try something else to help you.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.
    First and foremost, thanks for your service! Years ago this site was much more active than now and while it's still a good source of information (and Red X events are still posted here), most of the guys are on the Red X Facebook page. A few of us (including GreyGhost) don't use 'Facist Book'.

The next major event will be this Spring (usually May) on Kerr Scott Reservoir in Wilkesboro. It's a great one to attend. Some great fish have been caught and the campground is primo.

Hope to meet you soon!

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

Yeah I have kinda noticed I don’t see many post. Like the two of you I don’t use Facebook either. So this is where I get my info on upcoming events and stay active in the group. Even in the winter months I still fish regularly. Planning to head up to the eno/flat river mouth off of falls lake the day after Christmas, but then again I may head to Wilmington and fish the inter coastal

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

Yeah I have kinda noticed I donít see many post. Like the two of you I donít use Facebook either. So this is where I get my info on upcoming events and stay active in the group. Even in the winter months I still fish regularly. Planning to head up to the eno/flat river mouth off of falls lake the day after Christmas, but then again I may head to Wilmington and fish the inter coastal
    There is a few more but not many still posting here. Look forward to readin your post and adventures

Yeah I have kinda noticed I donít see many post. Like the two of you I donít use Facebook either. So this is where I get my info on upcoming events and stay active in the group. Even in the winter months I still fish regularly. Planning to head up to the eno/flat river mouth off of falls lake the day after Christmas, but then again I may head to Wilmington and fish the inter coastal
    When the white bass make their spawning run in the spring the Eno can be awesome. The upper reaches of the Flat too...but it's hard to get there.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk
    H2ohhh, Dr. H, Judge H...what the H? Nucanoe Frontier 12.

I have a small pond prowler boat with the trolling motor on the front and a 3.5 hp engine on it. By hard to get there do u mean because of the shallow water or current or launch site? There is a boat launch on Akzo Blvd. then about a half mile run to where the eno and flat river come together

18. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast