Must see and read

Thread: Must see and read

Lightbulb Must see and read

Everyone knows I"m hurt and unable to do a lot anymore.I have seen in my life so many things that God has done!! Never like yesterday!!!!!! My drive way has A slow decline going down hill!! I had to move my Truck back up it.Only 6 ft truck would not start so i had to push by my self.I maid 3ft the truck stoped dead.I was hurting bad frome pushing it.I SAID LOARD I CAN 'T PUSH ANY MORE.I let go of truck it started moving by it self up a slight up hill.I put my hand back onit.Prays God it was like pushing a shopping cart.With just one hand only. Prays GOD HE IS WITH US!!!!When we need him most he is there waiting to show his help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith and prayers are strongest things in life we have!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Awesome Bill. God works wonders still. May he bless you in your recovery, and we will see you April 30th!
    Swampin' likes this.

Well not so good! Have swelling insid and out side of spine! Have more problems walking now! Waiting on unc to set up a app! To see if what or anything can be done!! New mri showed swelling in spine where it should never be!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Best of luck and prayers being said for you!
    grandpaa likes this.

Sorry for your troubles. I have back issues myself (surgery in 2004) and I wouldn't wish them on anybody. I hope UNC can do something to help. Doctors can do lots more than they used to be able to do. My God bless you and may you have a remarkable recovery.

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements