NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When up to Belew Sat. morning for our first tourney of 2015. It was cold, but the fish didn't mind they still want to eat. Our temp. gauge is out of order, do know water was warmer than air temp. 1st. place had [email protected] 9.?? and 2nd was [email protected]?? and 3rd place my son in pic. had [email protected] and BF 3.12lbs the large mouth in pic. He got both is large fish off a-rig in 20 plus ft of water off points and picked up two on Shakey head worms. I pick up two small spots on c0rig and my custom painted jerk bait in pic. Barret would have won but in missed a good fish just before weigh-in on the s.head, bad hook set. But a good day. From what I seen the lake has many spots in it and not bad sizes. Of the 6 fish put in our boat 5 were spots.:rolleyes: Vertebrate Water Tree Fish Fisherman
Vertebrate Organism Fish Ray-finned fish Fisherman
Hood Automotive lighting Fin Fish Bumper

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reading Sam and Jerry post, help us a lot. We hadn't been there in about 15 years. Keep those post up!!!! Those spot were eating good for our club, may have had over 50% spots.;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.