NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whooo... it's colder than a well diggers butt out this mornin!!! Stuck my big toe out the door and pulled it back in real quick... guess another day of cabin fever! :rolleyes: I know what the weather site says,, but the thermo meter outside show's 10 !!!

City Temp Conditions Updated
» Sanford 16 °F / -9 °C Clear 5:57 AM EST
Southern Pines 18 °F / -8 °C Clear 5:55 AM EST
Pope AFB 14 °F / -10 °C Clear 5:55 AM EST
Erwin 21 °F / -6 °C Clear 5:40 AM EST

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Dave,
Mine shows a balmy 13 this morning. Thinking about putting on the swimming trunks and going for a dip before work.:eek: Seriously, ya'll stay warm out there.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
18 here, gonna work on my tan!

G

·
kind of reminds me of back home... one good thing, it should kill off some insects/pests.
going back to N. Illinios to visit and ice fish Feb. 7-10, happy pics to follow..

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Problem with our cold snaps is that they last just long enough to make our skeeters and biting flies MEAN.:eek:
I'm with you there Forrest. In fact some of the meanest, hardest biting skeeters I ever met were in those few years we lived up north. It taught me that the cold weather doesn't dampen the next year's skeeter season :mad:, just makes them meaner.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't feel so bad. It was just as warm up here in NW Pennsylvania this morning. We've had it pretty easy though. I just plowed the driveway for the first time today. Supposed to warm up to a blistering 34 this weekend. Where is this global warming I have been waiting for?

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
lets see i was at work at 6 am.temp gauge read 9 in the hole..
the tow moter did NOT want to run... i had long handles, jeans, and bib overalls on.stock walmart work boots-insulated water proof-. 4 sweat shirts and a jacket..-i loaned out one of my sweat shirts- it was pretty miserable but i have lived thru worst..

zooker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.