NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my old friend and i were on badin today fishing the cove next to the dam.-near badin city launch- we were throwing 128 lucky craft pointers. -citris shad-when he hooked up to a monster -we both thought it was a cat fish- after i dug out the net and we realize it was a huge largemouth bass.:eek: :eek: i netted the fish put her in the live well cause my old friend was having a case of the shakes.-bad-:rolleyes: :rolleyes: he chain smoke for about 20 mintues then we pulled the fish out and weighed her.. i took a picture with his phone -i did not have my camera with me doh!!-:eek: she pulled the digital scale down to 11.3 steady pounds.. he has one bass over 13 pounds mounted so he released this bass..

as of right now i do not have the picture of this fish..

uconn i think you know where this lil cove /creek is.. with in sight of the badin city launch..

zooker

·
Registered
330 Posts
Zooker, Great Fish! And the sign of a good sportsman ( you released it ) at-a-boy

ps, a camera repels big fish!!!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Tell your buddy a big thanks from everybody for leaving the big fish genes in the pool. Glad you got to be there for that one. You don't get to see them that big too often. Just seeing one up close and personal can help you find that extra drive sometimes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.