NC Angler Forums banner

135HP 1974 Johnson outboard

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  lefthanded cranker 
#1 ·
I have a 135HP 1974 Johnson outboard for sale. It does not have trim package. It does not have the controls and wiring harness. Those are available at various times on ebay. This motor uses the RED plugged harness and control system.

I don’t have the knowledge or funds to get this running. It was given to me to pay off a debt and I know it ran at that time. I was told the cylinder psi numbers were 90+ across the board. Someone w/ the skills, money and time could get this motor running, but I need to sell it to pay bills. My pain, your gain.

$200 cash or best offer.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I am VERY interested but I cant be down to look at it until the weekend.

#6 ·
I am in Washington 35-45 mins depending on where you live but right now I am in Wake Forest area working on a house. If you still have it I will come check it out when I get back home this weekend. I doubt you will at that price :)

#9 ·
I am reparing a rental property I got shafted on, so I have to keep pushing to finish it. Construction is not my forte" I'm just a "Jack of all trades, Master of none"..LOL!

Reactions: dbeam
#11 ·
Im still trapped 2 hrs away dealing with the rental. Not gonna make it home for a few more days, I hate to lose it but I know you gotta do what ya gotta do. Do you by chance have Paypal?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.