NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17 FOOT 1976 CASPER SKIFF WELL BOAT WITH A 40 HP YAMAHA 2 STROKE SHE RUNS SOLID VERY FUEL EFFICIENT , HAS ABOUT 100 HOURS ON IT. IT WAS JUST RECENTLY SERVICED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO WHEN I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT IT I HAVE BEEN OUT ON IT ABOUT 5 TIMES IT IS A PERFECT FISHING BOAT THE LAST PERSON THAT HAD IT USED IT FOR SETTING NETS AND CLAMING. THERE IS 2 BILGE PUMPS THAT HAVE A SENSOR TO AUUTOMATICLY GO ON IF THERE IS WATER IN THE BOAT. ALSO HAS A 6 GALLON PORTABLE GAS TANK. ELECTRIC START AND A PULL START AS WELL. I HAVE A TRAILER THAT COMES WITH IT BUT NEEDS SOME WORK I HAVE THE TITLE IN HAD FOR BOTH THE BOAT AND THE TRAILER. I HAVE THE BOAT IN THE WATER SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO OUT ON A TEST RUN I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO. I WOULD BE INTRESTED IN CUDDY CABS CENTER COUNSOLES ANYTHING REALLY FOR A FAMILY JUST SEND ME PICTURES AND WE WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
realise this is a super old post but i am currently looking to purchase a similar boat if not an identical boat. the seller doesnt have a tittle and the registration number has been painted over. caspers might predate vin numbers.

The casper skiff above looks identical to the one i am looking to purchase, minus the center console and the seat but has some features that lead me to think they used to be there.

its got the same paint, rear and starboard rod holders, diamond plate transom build up and cupped motor guard in the rear. along with other features that make me thing they are the same vessel.

seller claims he got the boat from someone who owed him money. the pervious owner the passed away before they could transfer the tittle over to the current seller.

Gman3 can you pm me who you sold the boat to or does anyone know Gman3 and know the status of the this boats?

thanks in advance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts