NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1995 SeaPro center console. This boat is with us on vacation at Cape Hatteras. It includes a saltwater trolling motor with separate 24 volt system and an on board charging system. It has a Garmin 440s chart plotter/graph. It has been well maintained and runs well. Please call me at 615-946-3316. I have ordered a new boat that will be delivered to our home In Tennessee later this month so want to sell this boat and realize it has more appeal to a saltwater angler

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
dang, where's my lottery tickets! If I had the cash its just what I need. I am from TN originally myself. Dickson TN Nice boat, it will sell quickly!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dang, where's my lottery tickets! If I had the cash its just what I need. I am from TN originally myself. Dickson TN Nice boat, it will sell quickly!
She's a solid boat. Runs great Fishes good. I checked the Nada and its 5500 not includimg the trolling motor and 24 volt system. If I dont sell it while I'm up here I will pronably put 6000 on it when I get back. But my new boat is delivered the end of June so.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.