NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just went out and bought a new sea fox 195 bay fisher, so i can do some inshore and sound fishing in the pamlico and the neuse river. got up this morning thinking i needed a new boat, so i jumped into my car and went and bought one. hope to see you down there. got to pick it up wensday, cause they are putting me a trollig motor on, and a fishfinder. i hear all those fish calling. got to run , catbird.....

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Congrats!

Show us some pix!! :)

Man... all you guys buyin new boats... I'm startin to get the fever!!:eek: JUST SAY NO!! JUST SAY NO!!....

Congrat's man again and enjoy the time ya get out on her!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pixs coming on wensday

thanks guys, i will have some pixs on wensday evening after i get to some water to try her out. and fish alittle while. maybe ill have some fish pixs also,that would be nice.like i said, thanks again. got to run, catbird........

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4th of july

nc angler,we will be going down to the cabin for the 4th of july week, for the whole week. i hope you can make it down to oriental.maybe we can swap fishing holes. just a thought, but a good thought. got to run, catbird....

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
My wife's parents live in Oriental and have owned that home since 1962. They rent it out for weddings, sailing and church retreat groups. We usually go down several times a year and stay there. It is a wonderful old home. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cant stand it any longer!!!!

soon as i get the boat on wensday we are planning to go down to the cabin and staying till sunday. i cant stand it any longer. got to go up to dawson creek, thats where the trout are biting. got to run, catbird........

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got my boat today, going to kennels tomorrow morn,ill do pixs down there . when i get back,ill post. hopefully ill have fish pixs to boot. got to run , catbird.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.