NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 Jones Brothers Bateau 22' powered by 1999 Yamaha 90 Inshore 2 stroke.
2012 Road King bunk trailer with brand new tires
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 touch with structure scan
Minn Kota 80lb Ipilot with remote and 2 new batteries, on-board 2 bank charger
Total of 8 aluminum rod holders on console
Custom rod holder on helm box
2 gunwhale rod holders

This boat is a fishing machine with everything you need. Absolutely no issues with the Yamaha, starts, idles and runs as it should! Research the Yamaha Inshore and you will know it is as strong and dependable as they came. The 80lb trolling motor is plenty for this 22. I have no problem pushing the boat or using the anchor feature in 15-20 wind. Boat did have a t-top in it which I removed to add even more space to this extremely spacious boat. There are some mounting holes in the console and floor noticeable as a result, have been marine caulked. She floats and runs in very skinny water and stable enough to handle sound cop and swell. Very easy boat to handle alone or fish with 5-6 adults. Extremely stable and safe for the family and kids. The Lowrance, MinnKota, batteries/charger and rod holders were all bought brand new in summer 2014. The cranking battery and custom rod holder on helm box were bought brand new 2015. Brand new trailer tires bought 2 weeks ago. The hull does show a few scuff marks from skinny fishing. Hull color is a light Carolina blue.

Reason for sale: wife and kids talked me into a smaller bay type boat.
Email or text is easiest. Keep in mind, I work swing shifts (days and nights). I will get back to everyone in order, just might take me a day or two! Will show boat in water if needed to make the sell, NO FREE JOY RIDES.

Will also sell w/o the Lowrance and MinnKota

Josh
252-337-4200
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.