NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST GOT A CALL MY DAD HAD A STROKE AND IM GONNA BE ON MY WAY TO P.A TOMORROW EVENING HES NOT DOING TOO GOOD BUT HES A SURVIVOR AND I HAVE FAITH.
OTHER PRAYER NEEDED IS 26 YEARS AGO I HAD MY FIRST 2 CHILDREN NOW AFTER 23 YEARS IM FINALLY GONNA GET TO MEET MY SON,SCARED TO DEATH OF WHAT HIS THOUGHS ARE GONNA BE AND HIS REAL REACTIONS,HES 23 AND HIS SISTER WILL BE 26.
DONT HAVE A CLUE AS WHAT TO SAY OR WHAT TO DO.

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
10-4 Tim we hope your dad gets well soon....

Just let nature take its course and above all be honest and truthful with the kids....its now or never...forgiveness is an easy thing.

Good luck ....

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SCOTT
MAN IM SCARED TO DEATH MY FRIEND ABOUT MY SON IVE PRAYED FOR THIS DAY AND NOW IM LIKE A FLY IN A WEB TRYING TO ESCAPE

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Prayers to you Tim. Biggest thing with your son is to be honest even if it sounds bad. He will appreciate you not BS'ing him....

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you every one this is his second stroke in 15 years and it really doesnt sound good from what im hearing here,but ill keep my faith up and my head high ,he will be 73 may first lord willing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
We will lift up you, your family and especially your dad. We will be praying that the Lord's hand will be upon you as you have the reunion with your children. God Bless each of you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wishing the best for you and your Dad.

As others have said concerning your kids...honesty. From what I know of you from reading this forum, and the "other" board, you will have no problem with that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.