NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my 2000th post!!!! I just want to say what a wonderful year and 2 months it has been here on NCAngler!!! I have met some great people and learned so, so, so, much and shared some great stories and information!!! I look forward to many more posts/blogs/pics/jokes and hopefully outings with the diverse group this website has brought together!!! God bless, fair seas, full sails and heavy hooks to you all!!!!!!!!:D

**Remember the power of the masses makes us a force to be reckoned with!!!

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
sundrop, you're a posting machine! AND you're starting to work over those brackish fishies too. You don't suppose there's a relationship there, do you?

Congrats on the milestone
Don't be such a stranger out here!

(You're going to have to pick up the pace something serious if you're going to beat Topsail Angler to 4000!)

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Congrats Sundrop and thanks for all your contributions to the site. I'm beginning to feel a little insignificant with a little less than 2800 posts. ;) If you guys only knew all the work that went into coding/designing this site behind the scenes, you'd know why I don't post more. :D Thanks to all you folks for contributing the content to this site! :cool:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
They say what you get out of something is determined by what you put into it. It's pretty obvious that Sundrop puts a lot into NC Angler and it looks like he is starting to reap some rewards. Them fish up his way are gonna need to upgrade their hook detectors. LOL

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
This really is an awesome forum. I have not found one yet that can come close to comparing to what NCangler.com has to offer! What a great bunch of folks!

Thanks for all of your input Drop! And, thanks for all of your hard work Randy!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Before the season I was on the top list in many categories. Now not even one. I've got to suck it up and do more posting.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Coach how's football going this year? Got any superstars? We do miss ya around here!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
We are 3-1 thus far during the season. We have one of the top throwing attacks in the state at this time. Anyone wanting to keep up with stats and stuff for high school sports in NC should go to maxpreps.com.

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
334 Posts
Congratulations Sundrop. I wish I could type as fast as you... ha ha... Actually I don't type of all, I'm speaking. That's what my punctuation isnt always great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.