NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am listing this truck for my neighbor whose husband recently passed away. It is in great shape and very well taken care of. The gentleman that owned it restored custom cars and took excellent care of everything he owned.
The truck is a 2002 Toyota Tundra with 95k miles, It has brand new tires and battery matching shell with full rear door,bed liner, runs and rides really good, have more info and pics if anyone is interested.

Also have riding Honda mower, treadmill, travel trailer 26 ft (only used 5 times) pool table. Thanks

If you see something you are interested in or have any questions please let me know and I will get you answers. I can tell you these are good honest people or I would not post this for them.

Thanks,
Brady

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
1,138 Posts
Hello Brady....I just saw that you or your neighbor has a treadmill for sale....sorry about the loss of her husband....

I have a lady friend up in Mebane who just let me know yesterday that she is interested in getting one, and I did a Search on here and saw this one. Do you know the brand and model # of it, and what kind of condition it is in....or....could you obtain and provide that info for me to check out. Also, how much is it selling for?? Thanks!!
JohnYaksJax aka John in Neptune Beach, FL

PS: I will be up in NC for about 10 days starting the beginning of Thanksgiving week, and could pick it up then, or maybe her neighbor could run over to Burlington and pick it up before then....Thanks!!
PS2: Just saw the age of this post....sorry if I am too late....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.