NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Bass Tracker 170 TX

I'm selling my 2007 Bass Tracker 170 TX. I'm selling because I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it and I can't pull my camper and boat.. I got bitten by the kayak fishing bug several years back and I just take this boat out 3-4 times a year. It has a Mercury 25 HP four stroke, Motoguide trolling motor, Hummingbird 525 sonar up front with transducer on trolling motor and Lowrance sonar at console. It has the Kwik-Drop seat pedestal up front for lowering the seat for better frontal viewing when under power. I doubt I have over 50 hours on this motor as I've just not used it much. It's in excellent condition with new trailer tires and a new trolling motor battery both purchased this year. Both tires and battery replaced the tires and battery that came with the boat when I bought it which gives you an idea how much I've used the boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to have to put this post on hold as I can't seem to delete it. I can't find the title to my boat trailer so if my wife can't come up with it I'll have to get a duplicate which can take several weeks. I have the boat title just have to find where we put the trailer title.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
The good news is they say a few weeks but I've never seen it take more than 10 days, and I've done 2 recently.

Reactions: RouseD and dbeam

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is no speedboat,top speed with two adults is around 18 mph. It'll get you up and down the lake and is a comfortable fishing platform. My last boat was a Ranger with 115 hp back in the 70s.I would load the boat on the trailer to go home,pull the fuel line and it'd run dry in 3-4 minutes. I pull the fuel line on this boat and it runs 15 minutes. I've never put over 10 gallons in the tank as I can fish 3-4 times before I feel I need to add gas. I usually siphon it to use in my lawn mowers since like I say I only use it 3-4 times a year and I don't like ethanol fuel to sit in it for a month at a time.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Don't some of the smaller lakes in NC have a 25hp limit? Great boat for that too. That 25 would sell for top dollar if anyone wanted to buy the boat and upgrade it. 25hp is the bomb for a Jonboat!

Reactions: RouseD and dbeam

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For Sale !!! After several days of searching high and low for the trailer title I went to get a duplicate. Wife and I started to think we'd never got the title and yes the title was still in Raleigh as an unclaimed title. Translate as although the name and address on the title was correct for some reason they never mailed it. So I'm putting the boat up for sale.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Glad you got it sorted out.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
94 Posts
I can't find an asking price anywhere in this thread?

Matthew10:34 -“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword."

·
Registered
94 Posts
I must be blind as I still don't see it but got my answer anyways so thanks!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RouseD
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.