NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-21 Foot Center Console 2004 SeaPro For Sale
-Well Maintained Boat Ready to go for The Fishing Season
-Powered by 2003 Yamaha 2 stroke that has been recently serviced and in Excellent Condition
-Powertech Stainless Prop, Twin Lenco Trim Tabs, Twin 20 Gallon Live Wells, Cockpit Washdown
-VHF Radio with 8 Foot Antennae, Porta Pottie inside Console, Twin Batteries with Dual Switch
-40 Gallon Fuel Tank, Gauges include Voltmeter, Fuel Gauge, Tachometer, Speed, Compass
-Installed Depth sounder Puck Compatible with Lowrance Elite 5 GPS/Depthfinder (not included)
-Self Bailing Cockpit with Automatic Bilge Pump, Large Helm Bench Seat with Storage Compartment and Rod holders
-Fuel Water Seporater, Only Boat Gas (Non-Ethanol) used in this boat, Tandem Dual Axle Aluminum Trailer with extra spare tire
-Top Speed at Full throttle approximately 35 MPH with great fuel range
Note: For right offer I'll throw in a like new Penn 634 Fathom Master Downrigger and the Custom Cover I used for the Boat ...Total value approximately $1,300.
-Boat is being kept at Coastal Marine & Sports in Cape Carteret, NC. I can be reached at 919-215-1101.
MAKE OFFER!
Regards, Mike Mulchi

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.