NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real quick...

I just bought a 2007 Durango at the NC State surplus auction. I bought it for my son, but his mother tells me that he can't have it. She doesn't want him in something that big. Would have been nice3 if she had mentioned there was a size limit when I told her i was bidding on a couple of vehicles in the auction.

175k, white. State fleet vehicle, so you know maintenance was done regularly and to standards. While there are no guarantees, it was in regular service, and driven into the auction. It's described as having a dent on the drivers side, but I didn't see any in the photo, so it's likely small.

I'm paying about $2200 for it. Frankly, I know I can turn it around and double my money, KBB trade in values on these are $3500-$3700, and you won't see on on CL for under $6k. But I don't want to deal with registering it and insuring it while I do that.

If anyone wants it, for $2500, we'll meet in Raleigh next week and get it set up right to your name.

Just passing on an opportunity... I make a couple of bucks, you get a cheap SUV which can tow 6000 lbs.

Reactions: Fish_Fiend

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I always thought the first car should be big and safe, hope you find a seller quickly.

Reactions: biglenr and dbeam

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
V6 2wd Typical government vehicle, pretty basic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts