-MinnKota 24V Trolling motor w 2 batteries
-onboard charger, 2 bank
-Lowrance HDS5 w/mapping
-New VHF w/GPS
-New Stereo
-Deluxe console
-cooler seat with cooler
-2011 Wesco aluminum I-beam trailer

This boat was purchased from Chatlee. A local dealer has performed all required and recommended services except the last one I did myself. The boat has never given any problems, and is in VGC condition all around.

Will give sea trial for serious buyers.

Call Tim at 919-921-2935 or [email protected]
Located in Cape Carteret, NC

$23,000
NADA list it at $26,300
Chatlee quoted me a new 2014 at $32,895 w/o electronics

Reactions: BigE818

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HUH??? Really Tim???
Yeh, you should see all the boats/yaks in my yard. I really hate to let it go but I cant have one of everything :) Want to try jet skis ;) Maybe the next jet ski bryan lol

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Wish I could afford it.... that's a sweet boat. Good luck with your next adventure.

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I figured by now Carolina Skiff would be selling an Island Man® signature series Ultra Deluxe. I'm certain their stock will drop when word gets out you're selling up!

Reactions: dbeam and Brenardo

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured by now Carolina Skiff would be selling an Island Man® signature series Ultra Deluxe. I'm certain their stock will drop when word gets out you're selling up!
Hey I gave them plenty of options to pay me the royalties for all the promotions and ideas I gave them :)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.