NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Triumph Skiff 1700 Center Console for sale. It is a great fishing and family fun boat. Live-well pump works, bilge pump works, nav and anchor lights work. Boat has a black bimini top that is in great shape. 2 12 gallon fuel tanks with a selector switch means you can travel all day and not run out of gas. Comes with 2 anchors, 2 rod holders, 2 dock lines, registered until 2017, fire extinguisher, 3 life jackets, "throw" cushion, original owners manual, and a new landing net. I have been asked the difference between the "170" and the "1700". The 1700 is 8 feet wide and the 170 is 6.5 feet wide. This boat has tons of room for its length. Boat also comes with these items:

2011 Yamaha 90 Four Stroke, Stainless Steel Prop, power trim, cable steering. Max power for this boat is a 90, so she moves well. The boat will plane out at about 10-15mph and max speed is about 35mph. I did the engine oil change and the lower unit oil change myself in December and have only taken it out once since which was today. Runs like a dream, always starts right away and has NO PROBLEMS. I do not know the hours but it had 25 on it when I bought it a year ago.

Motorguide Wireless Saltwater Edition bow mounted trolling motor. 12v/55lb Thrust. Trolling motor is mounted to a quick detach plate for easy removal and installation. Comes with wireless fob and wireless foot control pad. Battery is good and I have used this thing all day with no problems.

Lowrance 000-10975-001 Elite-7M Chartplotter with Navionics Gold Charts. This is not even a year old, works perfectly. Has cover.

Garmin echo 300c Dual-Beam Fishfinder. Works perfectly, no issues. Has cover.

Comes with trailer, in good shape. LED lights-all lights work - Four pin connector, Stainless Steel hub grease system. Bearings are good. Trailer has a fold-able tongue for garage storage. Trailer also has tall PVC guides. Trailer plates are valid until May 2016!

Do a little Google research and you will see this is a good deal. I set this boat up hoping it would be my "forever" fishing boat so I really have taken care of it and treated it well. I also spared no expense when it came to accessories and maintenance; I expected to own this boat till I got too old to fish.

This boat is READY TO HIT THE WATER. I have the TITLE IN HAND for the trailer and the boat. You show up with a check and you are boating that afternoon. We can work out a test drive for seriously interested buyers.

I couldn't get more pix to upload. There are may on the craigslist listing for this here http://onslow.craigslist.org/boa/5123197114.html

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.