NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Striper Sniper Tackle will be back at the Greensboro Fishing Expo this weekend from Feb. 24-26th, 2012. Our booth will be located in the Greensboro Coliseum. If freshwater striper fishing is your thing, then you definitely want to stop by. Captains Troy Roberson (Sniper), Brian Underwood (Labman), and Bobby Workman (StriperJunkie) will be on hand to answer any striper questions you may have. Check out the largest selection of striper fishing tackle from Custom Made Bucktails, Sassy Shads, Umbrella Rigs, Trolling Spoons, Jig Heads, Redi Rig Products, and don't forget our famous Snake Worm bucktail trailer.....now available in 8 colors! Be sure to take advantage of our "Show Specials" for this 3-day-only event.

*We will have a limited supply of Alabama Rigs that are the best looking ones I've seen*

You don't want to miss the "Trolling Tactics for Stripers" seminar on Friday at 11AM & 3PM and Saturday at 11AM. Troy will share his knowledge on catching reservoir stripers using proven trolling techniques.

http://ncboatshows.com/show.php/eventId/5

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update to the seminar schedule. Troy will be presenting the "Trolling Tactics for Stripers" seminar on Friday at 11AM & 3PM. Then again on Saturday at 11AM. Everyone who attends the seminar will receive a $5 OFF Coupon on your purchase of $25 or more at the Striper Sniper Tackle booth! Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're having a great time at the Greensboro Expo. Doesn't seem to be as many NcAngler's here as there were in Raleigh though. Today we received one of the highest compliments from David Dudley who stopped by our booth to check out our Alabama Rigs. He said they were the best looking, most well made rigs he has seen so far. That means a lot coming from someone who has probably seen it all. I have to brag on my partner, Labman, for taking the time to make such a great product! Sunday is the last day of the show so stop by and say hey if you can.

Troy

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It was good to see you (although briefly) on Saturday. I had to get up to Va. for a wedding. Hope your weekend was successful!
Mike

Take a kid outdoors!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We would like to thank everyone for stopping by our booth this weekend. This was the best show we've had. The next FLW tournament is March 8-11th on Lake Hartwell, SC. David Dudley will be debuting our NC Rig so stayed tuned! Good luck David!

Mike, thanks for stopping by. It's always good to see you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts