NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 was a blast , hope next year is just as good !!now for the good and bad , BAD IS I REALLY MISSED FISHIN WITH MY LONG TIME FRIEND CHICK AND STILL HOLDING OUT HOPE HE WILL BE ABLE TO GO WITH ME AGAIN . GOOD , THE NC ANGLER MEET N GREET WHERE I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET MANY OF YOU AND FOR THIS SITE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE THE OPPUTUNITY TO SHARE OUR TIMES ON AND OFF THE WATER . ALSO IN 2014 I GOT TO FISH WITH SOME FOR THE FIRST TIME AND LOOKIN FORWARD TO MORE NEXT YEAR !!!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Water Sky Boat Vertebrate Fisherman
Vertebrate Food Sleeve Fisherman Outdoor recreation
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Outdoor recreation
Food White Seafood Cuisine Fish
Cloud Water Sky Water resources Atmosphere
Water Sky Cloud Shorts Casting (fishing)
Water Sky Boat Vertebrate White
Water Sky Shorts White Muscle
Forehead Chin Shoulder Vision care Beard
Wheel Boat Tire Sky Vehicle
It has been a great year for me too!!! May not have wore them out every time , but got to fish some new places. Croaker fished in Va, caught my first keeper red, my biggest flounder, first trout on a mirro-lure, watched my kids catch a few trout on a zebco-33. On my last trip got my first striper. Saw my son gig his 1st flounder and gigged a few myself. Got to see some beautiful sunrises and fished more this year than ever before and hope to keep it up for next year !!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
2014 has been epic for sure, in off onshore, didn't seem to mater. We had crazy days of 20+ dolphin to 40+ grouper all the way to 5 limits on 2-6lb flounder in 2hrs! And this past Saturday catching so many big BSB we were venting and tossing back 15-16"ers. And still continuing to be good all the way to the end, now with the blue fin tuna bite, which I will more than likely miss out on..

I hardly ever take pictures but I'll add 1 or 2 that I did snap.

Attachments

·
Banned
324 Posts
It was a great year for Trout both fresh and salt for me, a few shad even showed up in Wilson too. Good luck to everybody in the next.

Edit: I keep adding pictures....man it was a good year.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Guess I'll have to jump in here. Not all inshore but a great year of fishing! Had the pleasure of watchin my oldest land his first old drum and two young men I'd claim as mine help him with it - on Father's Day no less! Helped my oldest grandboy catch his first topwater trout. Got to watch my youngest land his first white bass and his first smallie. Also met some great new fishin buddies and even got to attend flounder catchin school with an uncle I hadn't previously known. As much as I like to catch fish, I enjoy the company of family and good friends even more ....... it's been a fantastic year for that!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Thanks Curtis! ....... I'm looking forward to that BBQ fishin trip in the next month or 2!

Reactions: dbeam
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.