NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 Towee Calusa -$9900.00
20HP Suzuki Four Stroke - Push Button and Pull Handle Start - Do not have total hours at this time.
Maintained by Pit Stop Marine in Angier, NC - new lower unit impeller 2021
BP Non- Ethanol Gas Only
2nd Owner
Titled with NC Wildlife

Custom Carolina Sky Blue Hull color
Carbon Marine Tiller Extension
MinnKota CoPilot - New Battery
Lowrance Hook 5
Poling Platform - do not have push pole
Trolling rod holders inset in back deck - custom
SeaDek in majority of boat
Electronics - I recently remade all connections to electronics using appropriate connections and shrink tube of all exposed wiring.

Tennessee Trailer - Sealed Hubs. Tires are in good condition and maintained/rotated by local Discount Tire. I recently redid the wiring connections and all works well. New carpeted bunks in 2021. Titled with NC DMV.

Has typical oyster scrapes and marsh scrapes from Redfishing. Boat runs great and poles in the skinniest of water. I primarily fish this boat in freshwater and both the engine and boat have routinely been flushed with SaltAway.

I am located in Raleigh, NC and can show the boat on the weekends only at this time.

Images can be seen on Raleigh Craigslist - 2014 Towee Calusa
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Vehicle

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
GLWS. I wish I was in a position to purchase. Why are you selling and how did you like your towee?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great boat. Will get you in skinny redfish territory and poles great. I have a boat addiction and looking at another adventure. I will keep willingly, just offering so as to not have 3 boats at the house.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Great boat. Will get you in skinny redfish territory and poles great. I have a boat addiction and looking at another adventure. I will keep willingly, just offering so as to not have 3 boats at the house.
Three boats? You are just getting started on your own fleet! I think the towee would be the prefect river boat and inshore as well. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts