NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
As much as I enjoy my ocean kayak prowler bg 2 I think the predator mx would be more fit for my style of fishing. Thinking about a trade if I can find someone willing. What do you guys think? Any experience on the predator mx?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
The predator 13 is suited more for salt water. It's faster and the bow is different than the mx. The mx is more suited for lakes and such. I almost bought one and researched it a bit. Nice boat but stuck with the trident 13. The bg2 is a heck of a boat as well. Good luck. I guess the model predator you get will depend on the type of water you fish

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The predator 13 is suited more for salt water. It's faster and the bow is different than the mx. The mx is more suited for lakes and such. I almost bought one and researched it a bit. Nice boat but stuck with the trident 13. The bg2 is a heck of a boat as well. Good luck. I guess the model predator you get will depend on the type of water you fish
I fish creeks and marshes, the big game and mx have similar widths so hopefully if I go btb one day it'll hold up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.