NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to brave the heat the other evening for a couple hours. Glad I did. Found this lil fella (27in, 5.5lbs) hungry for a savage 3D shrimp. The little Pflueger President reel was screaming when I set the hook! Very fun. Missed 3 others as well. Didn't expect to get bit with it being so hot so was pleasantly surprised! This was my only one, but I'll take it! Tried to get a video bringing him in, but didn't turn out that good (and almost lost the fish in the process). Lesson learned...........need to invest in a go pro!!!

Fin Food Fish Tail Seafood

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I decided to brave the heat the other evening for a couple hours. Glad I did. Found this lil fella (27in, 5.5lbs) hungry for a savage 3D shrimp. The little Pflueger President reel was screaming when I set the hook! Very fun. Missed 3 others as well. Didn't expect to get bit with it being so hot so was pleasantly surprised! This was my only one, but I'll take it! Tried to get a video bringing him in, but didn't turn out that good (and almost lost the fish in the process). Lesson learned...........need to invest in a go pro!!!

View attachment 72109
Awesome! What region do you fish?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.