NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come once again for the 2nd Annual Air Force Assistance Fund Bass Fishing Tournament! We had an awesome time last year and this year's event is going to be even better. We have over 20 sponsors who have donated tackle, hats, shirts, equipment and so much more! Everyone who signs up will receive a gift bag full of tackle, as well as be eligible for many other great prizes that we will give away during our raffle. The grand prizes will be 2 Blue Water LED Boat lighting kits.

The tournament date is April 24th, this is a Friday so I know a lot of people won't be able to make it because of work, but hopefully a lot of you can. It will be at Jordan Lake, launching out of Poes Ridge. Time will be 0630-1330. All proceeds will go towards the Air Force Aid Society.

This will be a team event, 2 person max per boat, 5 fish limit, state rules apply.$25 entry fee per person.This will also include your lunch after the day on the water is complete. Trophies will be given away for the winners, as well as prizes for the biggest and smallest bass. Don't have a partner? That's OK! We will pair you up with someone. Whether you are a professional angler, or just want to get out on the water for a day of fun, we don't care! Come on out and have some fun for a good cause. The POC's for this event are SSgt James Hart, and TSgt Derrick Childress of the 3rd Aerial Port Squadron. For more information you can email me @ [email protected]. I tried to upload the flyer and tournament entry form but for some reason it won't let me do it here. Hope to see you all out there!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would like to thank everyone who supported this event and came out. Thank you NC Angler for letting us advertise this here. The full results and pictures are located on our tournament Facebook page. I'd like to invite you all to give us a like, it will be a way for us to let everyone know about the next year's tournament as well.

https://www.facebook.com/AFASBass

We raised $1266 for the Air Force Aid Society. Brian Fisher and Jake Harvey weighed in over 17lbs for the win. We had a total of 25 boats out there and gave away over $3000 worth of fishing equipment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.