NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit Bond for a couple hours today and and managed to get a few bites from 11:30 - 12:30. The first fish was caught on a while chatterbait (that was lost 2 casts later). I didn't weigh it but was around 2lbs. I tied on a white and chartreuse chatter and then landed the 4.07lber who spit the hook as soon as I got her on the bank. Seeing the trend I left the chatter on and after moving and a few more casts landed the 6.74 mother who put on quite the display. All fish were about 10-30 feet off the shore, in deeper water, away from the feeders and smashed the moving baits.

Off topic: Best way to take a picture by yourself? I seemed to have some difficulty giving the fish a picture that did them justice.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
I don't try to get a pic if I have to hold the fish forever to get it. The best way is to download a self-timer camera app and set it up against a tree or something and get a quick pic. Or take a regular pic on a measuring board or something.....

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Nice job we are gonna try bond later in the week. Chatter bait is great to work on that lake but also gotta be prepared to lose baits when fishing bond.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The best way I've found to get the selfie without a mount is to hold the fish right up by your face and then you basically get your face and the fish in the pic. Longer arms are a plus. For example,
Water Smile Sunglasses Sky Goggles

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Best way to get a self portrait is with a mono pod in a bucket.......sits in the middle of the canoe or i use it on short hikes....lonng hikes require a backpack and then i use the clamp i made...it has 3 mounting positions and can be used on the side of a canoe or just stick it to a branch.

last 2 pictures is me and a selfie taken with it..

Tartan Motor vehicle Red Vehicle Gas
Toy Diving mask Bicycle handlebar Flooring Electrical wiring
Water Sky Goggles Dog Body of water
Water Sky Fishing net Watercourse Fish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.