NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
water was 55-58 degrees and stained..

after a bet was placed forth in the diner during the 6 am hour between my self and an elder ycg member-buzzb8-. i just had to run upstream,just to prove YES there is an island in cabin creek..

now lets see if he pays up..

my shakey head rod prodouced a couple bass but this is the first paca of the year.

i found several deeper fish.

i was fishing parallel to the bank casting the old 5 and dime. ok so it was fairly close to the bank at times..

i would LOVE to find the moron that threw 40 feet of rope in the lake the other end was tied to a tree below the water line..

nother lil one falls for a norman..

i ended with 1 over 4 pounds and 11 bass over all hooked up a whale of a flat head on a jig. bet he was over 50 pounds he got me wrapped up in some re-bar. and busted 65 pound braid..

zooker

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Good deal on the bass, they are looking might healthy after a mild winter.

gotta love those Bill Norman crankbaits. I like the hot mustard and blue/charteuse colors.

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
cant see the pics for some reason ... Sounds like a good day!

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
hey nitro
caught six on rattlin rogues.biggest around four lbs.didn't get a bite on spinnerbaits,though.we almost froze out there,just a nasty day!maybe next weekend will be better,i hope.they are calling for highs upper 60's then.i sure hope so..............
jerry

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah the bite was on saturday i ended with 8 big around 6 xrap was my friend..

please note water dropped 4 degrees last night it was 55 this morning...

zooker

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah then saturday the 29 and today it was white cappin and blowin like mad...

zooker

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.