NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished swanquarter and spencer bay thur. , fri. , and sat. . 3 day total was 64 flounder with 35 coming on the friday trip with billy and bobby . also caught 10 trout but most were small . all fish caught on hook &line jig heads on gulp shrimp and z man plastics / procure . after 3 trips i'm a tired puppy and need a long nap but next week i'll be ready to go !!!! also , if those sunrise on the pamlico are not the most beautiful sight i don't know what is !!!!

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Hey I went to State back in the 80's too, (every weekend) for girls like that! Dang right pretty girls go to state LOL Nice catching there Mr P !! If plans follow through I will be haunting your territory next Sunday myself!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good deal!! I'm raring to go!! Just need to know the whens and wheres and what to bring/contribute.
Nice catch Mr. Pelt!! Sundrop plans are still a go for Sunday and looking forward to time on the water! I will give you a call about Friday for details!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.