NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are still catching mullet .....some in the a.m. hours.....but still doing the best after dark.....heard of more blues yesterday....water temp is finally warming up some....should start to see more variety soon.....we still have our share of skates and sharks.....

The weather this week just keeps looking better and better.....should bring more people out to try.....

"Pier Witch"

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Sounds like things are shaping up! Thanks!

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Pier Witch - you sure you still work at SCP. :rolleyes: Everytime I stop in you ain't there LOL. Last attempt was yesterday, saw a car with the PW license plate in the lot but no Pier Witch. Hum maybe your are hiding...:D
He probably out there somewhere with the fisherman, trying to catch his amout of fish. or hiding behind a counter. At least the car was there. LOL

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah....I heard you were up here looking me ......went off to a food show....looking some new stuff to feed you guys.....I have a "sea dog" coming and fried mac and cheese....sounds funny I know but tastes great....looking at a few other things too....

just because you dont see me doesnt mean Im not working....

"Pier Witch"

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
One thing I miss about racing is the Fried Bologna burgers with Mustard, Lettuce and Tomatoes! Got any??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One thing I miss about racing is the Fried Bologna burgers with Mustard, Lettuce and Tomatoes! Got any??

Its on the menu....you have to ask to have it fried....she likes to save time if she can.....grill is usually hopping...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sounds like about the same here....mixed bag.... there has been some nice one ...kinda depends on where your fishing and what your using for bait....fresh shrimp has been the bait of choice....my "freshly defrosted" just doesnt compete so well next to the fresh stuff....

"Pier Witch"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.