NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our team the Fayetteville Fly Tiers, have a Fly-Tie-A-Thon to help save babies. Last year we had a good showing at the Tie -A-thon and raised over $5000.00. We had a great time.
Here is the web site that tells about the Fly-Tie-a-Thon: Please go to this site and read about what we do.
I`m very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to our team. It`s easy and secure - just click through to make your donation.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
Please do what you can!

Eddie Mathis

Visit "March of Dimes "to donate or to walk with me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would love to Participate but this is also the same date for a kayak tournament benefiting a Charity I am Part of (Heroes On The Water).

I saw it said you donated to casting for recovery and that is great. Have you ever thought about splitting the flys donated and donate half or some to Project Healing Waters if you do not know who they are here is there website

Project Healing Waters

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Thanks for posting this up Ed!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't have to Participate in the tie a thon. Donations are accepted. I cant believe that you all cant afford to donate 1 dollar. Any donation no matter how small will be accepted. Your appreciation is nice but donations are what will fund the research. This is a decease that can be eradicated in our life time. please help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts