NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was just gonna let everybody know that the Tarheel Striper Club is hosting the 6th Annual Striper Classic Tourney at Jordan Lake on July 14. This is an open tournament and anybody can enter. All you guys need to do is go to tarheelstriperclub.com (it is also listed in the links section on NC Angler) and click on the Chat tab then click on the General Chat and you will see the post for the tournament. Once you are looking at the post you will need to print out the entry form and just show up at the lake with the correct money. If you have any questions, please let me know. We look forward to seeing you there! :)

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Yall putting in at Ebenezer? If so, what time so I can avoid the crowd. Striper fishing has gotten very popular around here in the last few years. You see just as many trolling boats as you see bass boats these days. Hard fighters for sure.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Excuse my tournament ignorance. Do they have limitations as to type of boat. Bait/Method (other than non fishing methods I know thats not allowed) as in troll, live line bait,ballooning,lures etc?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok to answer all the above we will be launching at 6:30 in the morning and be putting in from 6 to 6:30.that morning.now as to the second question we do not have any rules on how you fish except for no "dynamite"..lol but any ohter method is allowed as long as it is allowed by the nc wildlife.most of the people use artifical bait or use live bait and we dont have a problem with either of them being used.that is usually the only way people fish.artifical bait pertains to usually trolling or jigging or casting as long as you catch the fish without using nets or "dynamite"..lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.