NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will upload pictures tomorrow as I haven't taken any recently. I paid $350 for the boat that came with nothing. I added a camouflage seat and made this a one-person boat. I added a Minn Kota thirty pound thrust trolling motor with a two foot extension handle. I also bought an aluminum handled/plastic oar and a XXL Life Perserver and an eight pound star-shaped anchor. I added two, two foot long hardiboard planks to each side of the boat so to add fishing rod holders and two cleats (one of each on both sides of the boat). The boat has normal wear and tear on the bottom and comes with a partial seat on the back that I was going to make into a tacklebox holder, but three major surgery's in this past year got in the way. I do not have a battery for the motor as I used a neighbors old car battery but it runs great. I would not be selling this boat but have doctors bills to pay. It is something I always wanted and took it out on Tull's Mill Pond last weekend but because I can't stand up with two replacement hips every back and hip muscles were killing me and had a hard time moving around in it. The license is good until April 2016 and I have the title or license for the boat. Also comes with a new twelve foot piece of chain and outside lock for securing to the porch. Contact me at Joe "boredgunny" Marty at 910-346-1807 or my email address of [email protected]. I live near the intersection of Pony Farm Rd. and Highway 258. The picture shown is the day I bought the boat. Both of the seats were cracked and I threw them away. I always used the front connections for the motor with the battery in the rear.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.