NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video is from May 10th. We were trying to hit the swansboro hole but it was too nasty so we ended up at 90 foot drop where we found a 2 degree change. We ended up with 12 nice fish and lost a few, but for our first trip I was happy with the way it turned out. We had good lick behind the big bird you can see in the video followed by a Iland flasher tracker in blue/white.

If there is any questions please let me know or if you want me to hit something in our next trip just drop a line.

http://youtu.be/9rSE6gHsqsk

Tight lines guys,
Berry

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks rooster i hope you slay the stripers better than me. I am in a definite cold spell. Tight lines and thanks for the business!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Awesome vid dude!! Looks like a good day of fishing....little rocky choppy though. Keep the vids coming!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
video

Good job o the mahi and video . You did good to get a video on that day . I was scared to get my cam out , I was out with Dog Daze that same day . I have to say it was windy for sure , You did right staying there it was a mess around the rock that day , Real sloopy around the rip and current was around 6-7 kts I saw you a custom marine Friday 5-22, That's me with the gote I have a video from the following Monday on youtube. Check out my channel Larry Willis Jr fishing and surfing video,

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Great video and fishing. I've only caught one dolphin while fishing with a 1st cousin in FLA. Saw several that day, but mostly short hits. The one I did catch was in sight of land, and my 1st cousin told me he had never caught one that close in before.
Eve sight cast for them?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We do in the summer months you can get the small ones feeding you can cast at them. It usually Enders up a mad house but is a ton of fun.

Fishingfever He told me it was nasty and we were glad there was a temp break at 90. I will check out the video for sure. Got one coming from yesterday on the flounder.

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
That was my one and only trip fishing for dolphin. The reason I ask if you ever sight cast to them was because there was a house door floating with one end down, and the other raised. I could see a dolphin under that door.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts